Zarbin Law Firm
Call today for a free consultation
301-579-4396 | 800-391-4018
experienced, Aggressive representation

Compensation for the wrongful death of a loved one

Did you recently lose a loved one? Did this person pass away as the result of injuries associated with an accident, such as a motor vehicle crash?

In some cases, you may be able to receive compensation for the death of a loved one. For example, if a drunk driver caused an accident that killed your loved one, this person acted in a negligent manner. You may be able to receive compensation to cover:

-- Funeral costs and other final expenses

-- Medical expenses

-- Loss of companionship and emotional support

-- Loss of income

-- Pain and suffering

There are many reasons why it can be challenging to receive compensation for the wrongful death of a loved one, including the fact that you will have a lot on your mind. As you attempt to grieve this person's passing, you may want to juggle this with protecting your legal rights.

You never want to think about the wrongful death of a loved one, but this could happen when you least expect it. Those who are put in this unenviable position often need to get as much help as they can.

At our law firm, we are here to provide you with all the assistance and knowledge you require. No matter who you are or what type of help you need, don't hesitate to reach out to us online or via phone. You can also learn more about wrongful death and related subject matter by reviewing our website and blog. With our help, you will never be alone during this trying time.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Tell us about your case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Review Us
FindLaw Network Visit Our Personal Injury Website

office location

Zarbin Law Firm
14503 Main Street
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Phone: 301-579-4396
Toll Free: 800-391-4018
Fax: 301-952-1701
Map and Directions