Zarbin Law Firm
Call today for a free consultation
301-579-4396 | 800-391-4018
experienced, Aggressive representation

Dealing with the aftermath of a fatal motor vehicle accident

There is nothing worse than the thought of a loved one being killed in a motor vehicle accident. If this happens, you are sure to be faced with a variety of emotional and economic challenges.

At some point, you will find that the economic impact of your loved one's death is unfair. You will need money to cover things such as:

-- Funeral costs

-- Medical expenses

-- Loss of income

-- Loss of companionship and emotional support

In the event that another party was responsible for your loved one's death, you may be able to file a lawsuit in an attempt to receive compensation. By doing so, you will have the money you need to cover current and future expenses.

The problem with this is simple: It is not easy to go through with a lawsuit when you are dealing with the grieving process. You have a lot on your mind, and you don't want to do anything to make your situation worse.

If you require professional help, you have come to the right place. We can answer your questions, help you file a lawsuit, and even provide your options for financial assistance while your case is pending.

It is our goal to ease your pain during this difficult time. This isn't an easy task, but we have many years of experience providing clients with the assistance they require. If you want to learn more about your rights, don't hesitate to reach out. You can contact us online or via phone to setup a consultation during which we can discuss your case.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Tell us about your case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Review Us
FindLaw Network Visit Our Personal Injury Website

office location

Zarbin Law Firm
14503 Main Street
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Phone: 301-579-4396
Toll Free: 800-391-4018
Fax: 301-952-1701
Map and Directions